The Warmflow Agentis U-SERIES Utility Condensing Conventional Oil Boiler 26-33kW has been specifically designed to fit into the most common kitchen and utility room applications. The stylish white casing houses a highly-efficient heat exchanger that can be conveniently accessed from the front without the need to remove work surfaces.
Furthermore, the Warmflow Agentis U-SERIES Utility Condensing Conventional Oil Boiler 26-33kW is extremely quiet in operation, and is fitted with the proven technology of a Riello burner.
Why Buy A Warmflow Boiler?
- Warmflow are a British company, with the largest market share of oil boilers in the UK
- Fitted with a Riello burner - the world leader in burner technology
- Flue diameter - 125mm
- Full back-up service covering the whole of England, Scotland, and Wales
- The most versatile flue system on the market - plastic flue system with inbuilt temperature control for total safety
- Each boiler is produced in a brand new Â£2.5 million pound fully robotic manufacturing plant, ensuring 100% reliability and customer satisfaction
Please note: This is not a combination Boiler. Please call if you need assistance.
Warmflow Agentis U-SERIES I33 Oil Boiler Features:
- Easily-accessible, highly-efficient heat exchanger
- Latest in Riello burner technology for complete reliability
- Extremely quiet in operation
- Finished in a stylish, high-gloss white casing
- Designed to fit neatly under standard size work surfaces
- Supplied for balanced flue applications
- Suitable for use with Warmflow high efficiency 'easy-fit' flue systems
- Ideal for use with systems designed to operate with a low return water temperature (underfloor heating, for example)
- Can provide central heating only or central heating & hot water indirectly
- Economical running costs thanks to SEDBUK A efficiency rating
Warmflow Agentis U-SERIES I33 Oil Boiler Specifications:
|Central Heating Output (kw)||26 - 33|
|Central Heating Output (btu)||88,764 - 112,662|
|Conventional Flue Size (mm)||100mm|
|Flow Connection||28mm Compression|
|Return Connection||1" BSP|
|Manufacturer Part Number||I33|
***Very Important Notes on Delivery (England / Scotland / Wales)***
We Send all Oil Boilers to England Scotland and Wales On a Pallet from our warehouse in Northern Ireland.
Depending where you are based, this will be a 48-72 Hour Delivery by Lorry on a Boat over the Irish Sea.
We Cannot Guarantee Delivery times or ETA’s.
We can only Save you on Price.
If you can not be at home to receive your goods, or have someone else wait for you, perhaps this service is not for you, you would be better getting the Boiler at a Local Merchant with Immediate access to the goods, and we understand this.
Also, Often Plumbers plan Heating Jobs before they receive the goods and then tell us that they need the Job finished by a certain date, or people book in plumbers as they are difficult to get....
We Also advise not to start any jobs until you have the goods in your possession as we cant predict if the courier will be late but it normally will never be more than 1 day or at the weekend a Friday Delivery will be on a Monday as the hauliers don't deliver at weekends.
Saying all of this is only worse case scenario and, 99% of the time goods will be on time and there wont be any of these problems! but in the past these are questions we have been asked, and this is the downside to ordering online. If you want it immediately online is not for you.
Thank you for Shopping with us and we hope you enjoy the Massive Savings £££