- Easily-accessible, highly-efficient heat exchanger.
- Fully protected by an IP45-approved olive green casing.
- Latest in Riello burner technology for complete reliability.
- Extremely quiet in operation.
- Left, right, or rear flue options as standard.
- Ideal for use with systems designed to operate with a low return water temperature (underfloor heating, for example).
- Suitable for most types of fully-pumped heating and hot water systems.
- Economical running costs thanks to SEDBUK A efficiency rating.
The Warmflow K-SERIES Kabin Pak EXTERNAL Condensing Oil Boiler 31-44kW is perfect on occasions where internal space is limited, and so offers complete flexibility. Designed to be quick and simple to install, the Warmflow K-SERIES Kabin Pak EXTERNAL Condensing Conventional Oil Boiler 31-44kW is a self-contained unit supplied in a protective, pre-coated, fully-insulated casing to IP45 standards.
The Warmflow High Efficiency Condensing K-Pak Series has been specifically designed to be compact and discreet.
With models starting at only 900mm high and 413mm wide, the High Efficiency Condensing Kabin Pak Series is available in Standard, Pumped, System and Combi variants.
Features & Benefits
- Available in outputs from 15 to 44kW
- Stylish, IP45 rated, anthracite grey casing
- Front servicing
- Suitable for use with conventional flues or with the multi-optional HE ‘Easy-Fit’ Balanced Flue System
- Riello RDB2.2 and 3.2 burners fitted as standard
- Optional frost protection thermostat kit available
Good to know
The Warmflow K-Pak Standard Boilers (KHE) are supplied with a pre-wired factory-fitted burner and thermostat. Only one IE320 mains socket (supplied) needs to be wired on site. The multi-optional low-level flue can be positioned to exhaust from the back, left or right hand side of the casing.
NOW REBRANDED BY WARMFLOW AND CALLED AGENTIS E44, NEW BOILERS CONTAIN A FROST STAT WHERE OLD ONES DID NOT!!
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER SPECS AVAILABLE ON THE WARMFLOW WEBSITE https://www.warmflow.co.uk/#
***Very Important Notes on Delivery (England / Scotland / Wales)***
We Send all Oil Boilers to England Scotland and Wales On a Pallet from our warehouse in Northern Ireland.
Depending where you are based, this will be a 48-72 Hour Delivery by Lorry on a Boat over the Irish Sea.
We Cannot Guarantee Delivery times or ETA’s. We can only Save you on Price.
If you can not be at home to receive your goods, or have someone else wait for you, perhaps this service is not for you, you would be better getting the Boiler at a Local Merchant with Immediate access to the goods.
Also, Often Plumbers plan Heating Jobs before they receive the goods and then tell us that they need the Job finished by a certain date,
We Also advise not to start any jobs until you have the goods in your possession as we cant predict if the courier will be late but it will never be more than 1 day or at the weekend
a Friday Delivery will be on a Monday.
99% of the time goods will be on time and there wont be any of these problems but in the past these are questions we have been asked
Thank you for Shopping with us and we hope you enjoy the Savings £££