The most powerful power shower available, delivering up to 18 Litres of water per minute, that’s a whopping 28% more water than a Mira Vigour or Triton AS2000XT! Although we also sell Mira Vigours as a Budget option
Uses Aqualisa patented Bi-Metallic Coil technology to ensure the best temperature stability of any Power Shower and it comes with a 3 year warranty as standard, which is 3 times longer than Mira or Triton Power Showers
The UK’s Most Powerful Power Shower
The Aquastream has flow rates of up to 18 litres per minute. That's 12.5% more than the closest competitor and 28% more than most standard power showers
Maintains Constant Temperature In All Conditions
Standard showers can have hot temperature spikes when others in the house turn on taps or flush the toilet.
Thermostatic control means that this shower will hold its temperature steady at all times. It dynamically adjusts the mix of hot and cold water offsetting the everyday changes in water pressure experienced in most family homes.
Perfect For Replacements and Upgrades
The clever, surface-mounted nature of the shower’s pump means that Aquastream™ is ideal for shower replacements and upgrades
One-Handed Height Adjustment With The Pinch Grip Slider
The unique Aqualisa pinch grip slider makes adjusting the height of your shower effortless, even with soapy hands and shampoo in your eyes!
Save Water With The Eco Pump Setting
If you don’t need all the power that the Aquastream has to offer you can switch to Eco mode.
On this setting the Aquastream uses just 10 litres of water a minute, that’s 37% less water than a Mira Event and 28% less than a Mira Vigour or Triton AS2000XT.
4 Spray Patterns
The new Harmony head for Aqualisa Showers is perfect for showering any time of the day. With 4 to choose from you’ll always have the right combination of invigoration or relaxation.
Who needs a spa day when you’ve got a shower like this?
Anti-Twist Shower Hose
Twisted shower hoses restrict the water flow from your shower. With Aqualisa anti-twist technology they are no longer a problem. You can take your shower head out the holder without it flailing around and trying to escape! Anti-twist technology ensures the best possible water flow and extends the life of your shower hose.
Rub Clean Shower Head Nozzles
With a Harmony shower head the days of soaking in vinegar to remove limescale are gone! The brilliantly designed nozzles can simply be rubbed clean with you hand to remove any residue that may have built up.
3 Year Parts & Labour Guarantee
All Aqualisa showers are built with quality materials to the highest engineering specifications which allows this model to be backed with a comprehensive 3-year guarantee.
This gives you access to Aqualisa’s dedicated UK Customer Care team and rapid response specialist engineers who will assist quickly and professionally if you need them.
Unlike many other manufacturers, Aqualisa’s guarantee covers all parts and labour costs associated with any fault. Just register your purchase with Aqualisa to activate your 3 year warranty.
In comparison Mira and Triton power showers only have a 12 Month Warranty
- Only to be used with gravity water systems.
- For the minimum required pressure, the highest part of the shower head must be below the underside of the cistern.
- Maximum required pressure: 1 bar.
- Pipework entries can be found on the top, bottom and rear of the shower unit.
- Valve inlet centres: 65mm.
- Push-fit inlet fitting connections are 15mm. Inlet supply positions are cold on the right and hot on the left.
- Outlet connection: ½” BSP.
- Be aware: A built-in pump is incorporated into the shower unit to provide the flow boost. This means that the shower is only to be used on a gravity fed water system and CANNOT be used on a high-pressure water system.
- Normal flow position: 10 litres per minute. (2.2 Gallons Per Minute)
- Boost flow position: 18 litres per minute. (4.0 Gallons Per Minute)
- A 3amp fused spur.
- Low voltage transformer mains cable length: 2m. (6ft 6 Inches)
- Low voltage transformer low voltage cable length: 4m. (13ft 2 Inches)
- Height: 320mm. (12.6 Inches)
- Width: 180mm. (7 Inches)
- Depth: 160mm from finished wall (6.3 Inches)
Rail system dimensions:
- Length: 565mm. (22.2 Inches)
- Diameter: 25mm. (1 Inch)
- Depth: 290mm from wall (11.4 Inches)
- Rail fixing centres: 523-529mm. (20.6 - 20.8 Inches)
Aqualisa Helpline Numbers Below
01959 560010 UK
01 864 3363 (ROI)
Before calling please ensure you have identified your product name and have details of the purchase available. Thank you