H Series Motorised Valves work in conjunction with timer controls and thermostats. They are suitable for use in domestic and commercial central heating, chilled and hot water systems to control the flow in the system.
They have been designed and built for long term use under harsh conditions of rapid pressure fluctuations and high temperatures.
They are based on traditional designs and are second to none in terms of dependability, robustness and operating efficiency.
Actuators are usually fitted to the valve bodies for convenience of installation and serviceability.
ALL OUR PRICES INCLUDE VAT ALREADY!
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for cooling and heating applications.
- Proven reliability with an extremely long working life.
- Easy wiring and general installation.
- Industry-standard fittings and wiring colours to ensure compatibility.
- Robust construction for a low cost.
- IP40 Rated
- Operating voltage: 230 ± 15% Vac, 50Hz
- Ball pressure temp (°C): 75